What Topics Will Be Covered?
We talk to many well servicing and oilfield service companies, in general, and many companies are prepared to weather the downturn. For some owners, today’s market reminds them of the late 1980s, but with stark differences from the latest shale boom. In this Workweek Webinar™, we expect to cover the following:
- Strategic market analysis & selling tools for well servicing companies
- Shifts in pad drilling in Eagle Ford, Permian, Bakken, and other areas
- Buyer expectations and changes for operating budgets across basins
- Emphasizing lean manufacturing techniques to improve efficiency
- Identifying a clear value proposition and how to communicate it well
- How to segment buyers based on oilfield activity and company strategic fit
- How to act on knowledge of the well completion backlog (“uncompleted” wells)
- Drilling permits, rig counts, and other current indicators of oilfield activity
Who Should Attend?
- U.S. operators and other companies that operate in the top U.S. shale plays
- Oilfield service company employees who operate in the top U.S. shale plays
- Investment advisers who track and follow development in the top U.S. shale plays
- Rising oil & gas professionals who work with E&P companies in the top U.S. shale plays
- Businesses which routinely deal with oil & gas companies and are affected by new developments
- Professionals who are trying to get a better understanding of the quickly changing market
- News and media professionals who report on oil & gas or energy developments in the U.S.