What Topics Will Be Covered?
The entire oilfield supply chain is adjusting to the down cycle. The doom and gloom period is over (maybe?) as we talk about how companies are making changes to accommodate their customers’ expectations. Many companies face a new reality and each type of company has unique concerns. In this Workweek Webinar™, we expect to cover the following:
- E&P water, sand, & fracturing fluid demand a high priority in renegotiations
- Drilling contractors renegotiating, some taking “last rig standing” approach
- Construction & engineering firms taking on more midstream projects
- Storage tank manufacturers adjusting to fewer pads & facility proposals
- Logistics & rail companies moving in step with new drilling activity
- Coastal shipping companies storing more steel, sand, & fracturing fluids
- Well integrity and corrosion issues due to rising number of uncompleted wells
- Drilling permits, rig counts, and other current indicators of oilfield activity
Who Should Attend?
- U.S. operators and other companies that operate in the top U.S. shale plays
- Oilfield service company employees who operate in the top U.S. shale plays
- Investment advisers who track and follow development in the top U.S. shale plays
- Rising oil & gas professionals who work with E&P companies in the top U.S. shale plays
- Businesses which routinely deal with oil & gas companies and are affected by new developments
- Professionals who are trying to get a better understanding of the quickly changing market
- News and media professionals who report on oil & gas or energy developments in the U.S.